Book Cover Reveal Contest!
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to design your own cover for my contemporary YA novel SEVERED HEADS, BROKEN HEARTS, out June 5 from Katherine Tegen Books/HarperCollins!
Please post your cover on tumblr or twitter with the tag #severedheadsbrokenheartscovers before Friday, Oct. 26. You can enter as many times as you’d like, and this contest is open internationally. Six Blogger Judges will each select their favorite cover, and these favorites will be sent to editor Katherine Tegen who will choose a winning entry. The winner will receive a signed advance reader edition of the book months before it is published.
You can check out http://severedheadsbrokenhearts.tumblr.com to find some images that reflect the book if you’d like. You can use editing software or draw, paint, or collage your cover. Some great free online image editing programs include http://fotoflexer.com/ and http://www.picmonkey.com/ I’ll be re-blogging covers on my tumblr, http://realrobynschneider.tumblr.com. I’m so excited to see what you come up with!
The official summary for Severed Heads, Broken Hearts-
Golden boy Ezra Faulkner believes everyone has a tragedy waiting for them—a single
encounter after which everything that really matters will happen. His particular tragedy waited until he was primed to lose it all: In one spectacular night, a reckless driver shatters Ezra’s knee, his athletic career, and his social life.
No longer a front-runner for Homecoming King, Ezra finds himself at the table of misfits, where he encounters new girl Cassidy Thorpe. Cassidy is unlike anyone Ezra’s ever met—achingly effortless, fiercely intelligent.
Together, Ezra and Cassidy discover flash mobs, buried treasure, and a poodle that might just be the reincarnation of Jay Gatsby. But as Ezra dives into his new studies, new friendships, and new love, he learns that some people, like books, are easy to misread. And now he must consider: If one’s singular tragedy has already hit, what happens when more misfortune strikes?
Robyn Schneider’s Severed Heads, Broken Hearts is a lyrical, witty, and heart-wrenching
novel about how difficult it is to play the part that people expect, and how new beginnings can stem from abrupt and tragic endings.
[Add the book on Goodreads]
Here are the FANTASTIC BLOGGERS who will be judging the contest-
- clockworkhummingbird likes this
- dontshinesobright likes this
- solaceinthelabyrinth likes this
- pageturnersblog reblogged this from realrobynschneider
- climbing-calvaria likes this
- theirsongstillseemstofindyou likes this
- ravenzoe reblogged this from realrobynschneider and added:
- ravenzoe likes this
- genviehoney reblogged this from realrobynschneider
- rosieg925 reblogged this from realrobynschneider
- lauracuthbert likes this
- joellamarano likes this
- cumelot likes this
- peetarmellark likes this
- beautifuldilemma likes this
- smileymk17 likes this
- benedictadorabatch likes this
- catfrend likes this
- flipendo reblogged this from realrobynschneider
- 1willburntheheartoutofyou likes this
- imaginationnerd reblogged this from realrobynschneider
- elizziebooks reblogged this from realrobynschneider
- megruetoo reblogged this from realrobynschneider
- idontknowwhattochooseforthis likes this
- kalebnation reblogged this from realrobynschneider
- davidcater likes this
- speckley said: I’m helping my parents move for most of the coming week, but I’m still going to do this! Whoo!
- speckley likes this
- itbooks likes this
- batgirl61 reblogged this from realrobynschneider
- epicreads reblogged this from realrobynschneider
- realrobynschneider posted this